Friday, July 20, 2007

Dielle's first challenge LO

I used it for Lifts with a Twist, too.

The collaboration was harder. Esther had her old computer melt down and is just getting up and running with her new toy, the IMac (yeah, I'm kinda jealous!) this week. We discussed what we wanted to do. I worked on it and was going to send it to her in layers, but it was a huge file and I couldn't find a filesharing place that would work. So finally I just flattened it and turned it into a QP and she's going to finish it up. I'm excited to see it all finished.

We're just about to leave for our family reunion this weekend, so I won't be able to check back in until Monday, I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a fun time at your reunion! I'm sure there will be lots to talk about with your new digs! Great layout! Can't wait to see your collaboration!
Jackie (I can't seem to log in with a comment)