Friday, August 17, 2007

Is it Sunday!

I'm about to send Theresa the email from the Last minute duos. Yep itt is Friday and we are done with the 3 layouts.
Here is my favorite place. Credits and journaling can be found hereDo you know how hard it is too keep track of every designers alpha? I'm so glad I did not have to do the elemental scraps one. LOL. My computer was also giving me a really hard time, so I could not use ACDsee (I filled up the hard drive- couldn't save the layout till I made room. Moved stuff to the EDH (which needs to be burned-I try and burn then move))

3 comments:

marieta said...

LOL! You are too funny!
I know how hard it is and I don't have acdsee! I really need to get that... :)

Side by Side said...

Great job ladies!
Now go enjoy your weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! You didn't live up to your name this time!! Great entries!
Jackie