Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Time is flying by and a roadblock

I have been having a blast with the race.  Here are my layouts.

Do you think this is enough journaling?  #4 Oscraps (the same site that last time had us do our most embarrassing moment) had us spill it

4
If you want to read the journaling, just click on the layout it will take you to the journaling and credits.

#5 we had to interview an inanimate object.  I interviewed my crochet hooks (they think I need to stop digital scrapbooking so I have time for them)

5-crochet-hooks

and last ROADBLOCK.  Only one of us had to do that one.  Since I'm going to be away for part of the race (but i will still get my layouts done), i figured in case the second roadblock (if there is one) was when I'm away it made sense for me to this one. 

6-zoo

It is a spin a lift.  I had to lift one of Jenn's layouts.  You have to turn the layout 90 degrees or flip it.  And (since that would be too easy) it had to be on an opposite subject.  You can see jenn's layout in my credits here.

No comments: