Saturday, April 2, 2011

Time for season 6

I can’t believe that this is the 6th season of ADSR.  Just what I need to get me out of of my scrapbooking rut.

I have participated in the race since the first season.  I love looking at the different layouts and seeing how I have grown as a scrapper.  I have the layouts from season one and season two in an album at DST

Season Three I teamed up with Jenn and she has not been able to get rid of me since. Smile

Here are the layouts from that season. I never put the layouts from the last 2 season in an album at DST.  I remember the first couple of season we had to send one email from both partners when we finished the challenge.  I love the way it works now with each team having our own thread.  I’m now waiting for our first two layouts to be check off. 

No comments: