Friday, January 16, 2009

The race is on!!!

I can't believe we are 4 challenges into the fourth season of the race. I have having a blast racing even when Jenn tries to whip me into shape.

Challenge #1 was from Hummie. It was a great challenge to tear a photo into 3 pieces and to include journaling

.Jo-Jo

Credits

Challenge #2 was a team effort. Jenn has already posted our Waiting for Mickey layout.

Challenge #3 was a fun challenge from Gotta Pixel. We had to redo the first layout we posted in an online gallery. I didn't really start posting in galleries till I was scrapping for a while. Most of my first pages were posted in an online album at TS which is no longer there.

Jungle-crusie-ADSR

Credits

Notice a theme. LOL Three layouts that has something to do with Walt Disney World. But I could not keep up the theme for the 4th layout. It was an The Art and Soul Challenge!.

Here is my layout. Click it for credits and to read the journaling.

one-door-opens

I wonder which site will host the fifth challenge and what they will throw at us. Hopefully I'm up for it. Wonder if I should try and go back to the Mickey theme? Guess the challenge will decide that for me.

2 comments:

SarahB said...

Great looking layouts! Glad you are having fun in the race -- maybe one day I'll attempt it too!

Laura said...

It looks like you are doing well with the race!! Wonderful pages!! Thanks for sharing.